4-Day Course on “Proportional & Servo Valves”
(A Special course on Proportional & Servo Valve Technology)
Proportional & Servo valves have raised Hydraulic technology to next level by bring together Hydraulics & Electrical technology in an effective way. This has lead to new possibility of complex automation with ultra precision & high speed. Hence, this special Hydraulic Course focuses on Proportional & Servo valves to gear you up for the next level of Hydraulics.
To cater to
- The general hydraulic industry who wants to upgrade to latest technologies.
- The industry already using these elements and who want to upgrade their technical know-how in electro hydraulics.
- To specific industries where proportional / servo valves are extensively used.
- Overview of Electrical & Electronics principle.
- Review of Basics of hydraulics.
- Introduction to Proportional & Servo valve Hydraulics.
- Principle, Construction & Working of Proportional Pressure control valve, Flow control valve.
- Principle, Construction & Working of Combination Proportional valve
i.e. Pressure & Flow control valve, Directional & Flow control valve.
- Electronic interface Amplifiers which are used for driving Proportional valve & Servo valve.
- Maintenance & Trouble Shooting of Proportional valve systems.
Extensive theoretical & practical concepts on technology through Audio Visuals, Case Studies and real-life applications.
Rs. 14,514 /- ( Rs.12,300 + 18% Goods & Service Tax) per participant
- Comprehensive Course Material
- Lunch, Refreshments & Tea/Coffee during the course
Note 1: Discounts for multiple participation for a course is as follows :
2 participants – 5% discount.
3 & above participants – 10% discount
Note 2 : Course Fee is non-refundable. However, change in nomination is permitted.
Note 3 : Kindly note our PAN No.: AAACY1160E
Goods & Service Tax No:29AAACY1160E1ZJ
Service Description : Commercial training and coaching
Schedule for (April 2020 – March 2021) & Venue
|Course No. PH-16/20 : 13-16 July 2020
Course No. PH-17/21 : 22-25 Feb 2021
Yuken India Ltd
B-80, 2nd Cross, 1st Phase
Peenya Industrial Area,
Bengaluru – 560 058
Click on the registration link for sending your nominations:
Payment of Fee :
Organisations in India
[ either (a) or (b) below ]
(a) Through Online Fund Transfer to the following Account:
Account Holder : Yuken India Limited
Account No. / Type : 05230330002874 / Cash Credit Account
Bank Name : HDFC BANK, No 8/24, Salco Centre, Richmond Road,
Bangalore – 560025, Karnataka
RTGS / IFSC No.: HDFC0000523
(b) Through Demand Draft in favour of
YUKEN INDIA LTD, payable at Bengaluru, India
All nominations should be addressed to:
Vijay Anandham M, Course Coordinator – Hydraulic School
YUKEN INDIA LIMITED
B-80, 2nd Cross, 1st Phase,
Peenya Industrial Area
Bengaluru – 560058
1. Name of the Participant(s), Designation.
2. Participant(s) Contact No.
3. Course Name, No. and Date.
Phone – 080-28390226
Mobile No.: +91 9900589476
E-mail – email@example.com