4-Day Course on “MOBILE / CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT Hydraulics”
(A Special course on Mobile Hydraulics)
Hydraulics plays a vital role in Mobile / Construction Equipment. Hence this special Hydraulic Course focuses on Mobile Hydraulics. A good understanding on mobile Hydraulics gives the best returns from the equipment
- A clear understanding of Hydraulics used in Mobile / Construction equipments.
- Theoretical & Practical knowledge of principle of operation and construction of Hydraulic Elements & Systems used in Mobile Equipments.
- The knowledge to handle Hydraulic Systems maintenance & trouble shooting.
- And enable users to obtain the best performance out of their Hydraulic Systems.
- Review of Basics of Hydraulics.
- Open loop System
– Fixed pumps vs Variable displacement pumps
– Pressure cut-off, Load sensing, Power limiters
- Closed loop pumping systems and Hydrostatic Transmission.
- Mobile control valves, Electro prop. mobile valves, Joystick controls.
- Hydrostatic steering systems.
- Practical demo on assembly & testing of Load sensing pumps.
- Demo of Closed loop pumps, Bent axis piston pumps & motors,
Electro prop valves with Joystick control & Rotary coupling.
- Demo on analysis of piston pump failures.
- Various types of Mobile / Construction equipment and their typical circuits.
- Hydraulic fluid filtration for Mobile / Construction equipment.
- Maintenance & Troubleshooting of Mobile / Construction Equipment hydraulic systems.
OEMs of Mobile / Construction Equipment will also immensely benefit, as this training will be a stepping stone for your own specfic equipment training.
Extensive theoretical & practical concepts on technology through Audio Visuals, Case Studies and real-life applications.
Rs. 14,514/- ( Rs. 12,300 + 18% Goods & Service Tax) per participant.
- Comprehensive Course Material
- Lunch, Refreshments & Tea/Coffee during the course
Note 1: Discounts for multiple participation for a course is as follows :
2 participants – 5% discount.
3 & above participants – 10% discount
Note 2 : Course Fee is non-refundable. However, change in nomination is permitted.
Note 3 : Kindly note our PAN No.: AAACY1160E
Goods & Service Tax No:29AAACY1160E1ZJ
Service Description : Commercial training and coaching
Schedule for (April 2020 – March 2021) & Venue
|Course No.MH-33/20: 15-18 June 2020
Course No.MH-34/20 : 23-26 Nov 2020
Course No.MH-35/21 : 15-18 Feb 2021
Yuken India Ltd
B-80, 2nd Cross, 1st Phase
Peenya Industrial Area,
Bengaluru – 560 058
Click on the registration link for sending your nominations:
Payment of Fee :
Organisations in India
[ either (a) or (b) below ]
(a) Through Online Fund Transfer to the following Account:
Account Holder : Yuken India Limited
Account No. / Type : 05230330002874 / Cash Credit Account
Bank Name : HDFC BANK, No 8/24, Salco Centre, Richmond Road,
Bangalore – 560025, Karnataka
RTGS / IFSC No.: HDFC0000523
(b) Through Demand Draft in favour of
YUKEN INDIA LTD, payable at Bengaluru, India
All nominations should be addressed to:
Vijay Anandham M, Course Coordinator – Hydraulic School
YUKEN INDIA LIMITED
B-80, 2nd Cross, 1st Phase,
Peenya Industrial Area
Bengaluru – 560058
1. Name of the Participant(s), Designation.
2. Participant(s) Contact No.
3. Course Name, No. and Date.
Phone – 080-28390226
Mobile No.: +91 9900589476
E-mail – email@example.com