8-Day COMBO Course on “Hydraulics” (Basic + Advanced)
(A combined hydraulics course, focusing more on Advanced Hydraulics)
Combo Course on “Hydraulics” is combination of Basics & Advanced Hydraulics, with an emphasis on Advanced Hydraulics.
The Combo Hydraulics Training Course has been well received by participants.
Why Advanced knowledge is required
In depth understanding of the working of Machines and Hydraulic Systems is necessary for the following categories of personnel : –
for Operations Staff –
Dealing with complicated problems on the shop floor, needs a broader and deeper understanding of the causes of the problem, in order to find the right solutions which will eliminate the root cause.
for Maintenance Staff –
To achieve a long-duration, trouble-free functioning of the machines, requires proper preventive maintenance and thorough understanding of the normal & abnormal functioning of individual hydraulic elements, and the hydraulic System.
for Design Staff –
For achieving the optimum design for a hydraulic system & the machine, designers need to know the performance characteristics of each hydraulic element and the total hydraulic system.
a. Basic course
- Similar to “6-Day Comprehensive course on Hydraulics”.
b. Advanced course
- Performance characteristics of Pumps, Valves, Actuators & Systems.
- knowledge and information related to enhancing productivity.
- knowledge and information related to improving the performance of the Hydraulic System.
- Designing a Hydraulic Circuit, to give optimum utility.
- Calculation of several type of actuator movements, by understanding the process
- Detailed discussion of Case Studies of several applications.
- Practical demonstrations of Basic control circuits.
- Advantages and disadvantages of using different Hydraulic circuits.
Extensive theoretical and practical concepts on technology through
- Audio Visuals with multimedia presentation,
- Case Studies
- Hands-on Sessions
- Real – life applications.
Organisations Which Can Benefit
Engineering Corporations which are Manufacturers and/or users of modern Industrial Equipment like Machine Tools, Hydraulic Presses, SPMs, Plastic Machinery, Die Casting , Foundries, Steel Mills, Aerospace, Marine, Mining, Material Handling, Earth Moving Machinery, Mobile Cranes, Fork Lifts, Construction Machinery, Power plants, etc.
Who Should Attend
- Supervisory personnel for operational and maintenance departments.
- Engineers from Design and Development
- Academicians and trainers from Technical Institutes
- Design engineers of OEMs (Original Equipment Manufacturers)
The faculty comprises practicing Senior Managers of YUKEN INDIA LTD., many whom have been trained by YUKEN KOGYO CO., of JAPAN and have extensive practical experience in hydraulics.
Rs. 22,302/- ( Rs. 18,900 + 18 % Goods & Service Tax) per participant
- Comprehensive Course Material
- Lunch, Refreshments & Tea/Coffee during the course
Note 1: Discounts for multiple participation for a course is as follows :
2 participants – 5% discount.
3 & above participants – 10% discount
Note 2 : Course Fee is non-refundable. However, change in nomination is permitted.
Note 3 : Kindly note our PAN No.: AAACY1160E
Goods & Service Tax No:29AAACY1160E1ZJ
Service Description : Commercial training and coaching
Schedule for (April 2021 – March 2022) & Venue
|Course No. BAH-82/21 : 05-13 May 21
Course No. BAH-83/21 : 07-15 July 21
Course No. BAH-84/21 : 15-23 Sept 21
Course No. BAH-85/21 : 10-18 Nov 21
Course No. BAH-86/22 : 05-13 Jan 22
Course No. BAH-87/22 : 02-10 Mar 22
Yuken India Ltd
B-80, 2nd Cross, 1st Phase
Peenya Industrial Area,
Bengaluru – 560 058
Click on the registration link for sending your nominations:
Payment of Fee :
Organisations in India
[ either (a) or (b) below ]
(a) Through Online Fund Transfer to the following Account:
Account Holder : Yuken India Limited
Account No. / Type : 05230330002874 / Cash Credit Account
Bank Name : HDFC BANK, No 8/24, Salco Centre, Richmond Road,
Bangalore – 560025, Karnataka
IFSC No.: HDFC0000523
(b) Through Demand Draft in favour of
YUKEN INDIA LTD, payable at Bengaluru, India
All nominations should be addressed to:
Vijay Anandham M, Course Coordinator – Hydraulic School
YUKEN INDIA LIMITED
B-80, 2nd Cross, 1st Phase,
Peenya Industrial Area
Bengaluru – 560058
1. Name of the Participant(s), Designation.
2. Participant(s) Contact No.
3. Course Name, No. and Date.
Phone – 080-28390226
Mobile No.: +91 9900589476
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org