“What do our participants have to say…”
- Course contents were really good. Communication and hospitality made us feel like home.Doubts clearing and hands-on experience were truly appreciable.
– Mr. Prajanya Kendrekar
Engineer R&D, Grind Master Machines Pvt. Ltd, Aurangabad
- The course is professional and I felt very comfortable while attending it. Though the schedule was tight, it
was covered in stipulated time.
– Mr. Ramandeep Singh
Director Marketing, Rattan Hose & Engg. Works Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi
- The Course content is good for me. It really helped me understand the machine and its maintenance optimization.
– Mr. Rahul Kumar
Engineer, NCC Power Projects Ltd, Nellore
- The progression from basics of hydraulics to hydraulic circuits in steps was very good along with practical sessions and illustrative handouts.
– Mr. K.R Manish
Deputy Manager, NTPC Ltd, Alappuzha, Kerala
- Appreciate the course Content, Presentations, teaching Methodology, Punctuality & Discipline.
– Mr. Suraj V. Mohite
Senior Engineer, Bridgestone India Pvt. Ltd, Pune
- Practical sessions were extremely useful to understand the working of hydraulic components & systems. Presentations were done very professionally and was never boring.
– Mr. Emlin. V
Asst. Manager (Operation), NTPC Ltd, Alappuzha, Kerala
- I liked this ‘important subject’ taught in a easy & simple way. I had no knowledge of Hydraulics, but now I am confident of solving Hydraulic problems.
– Mr. Raje Saheb P Sarawade
Operator Multiskill, Bajaj Auto Ltd, Aurangabad
- Course content, presentations & hospitality was excellent. Overall the course was interesting learning.
– Mr. Sonam Tobgay
Operator Electrical, Tala Hydro Power Plant, Chhukha, Bhutan
- Theory & Practical session were linked session to session which is very good.
– Mr. Surat Prakash
Manager-Mech, SRF Ltd, Chennai
- This programme helped us to build up the knowledge on Hydraulics & also to solve problems & minimize machine downtime.
– Mr. Sujay Banerjee
Maint. Engineer, Graphite India Ltd, Durgapur
- Staff are friendly. They cleared all our doubts. I am very happy with this training.
– Mr. B. Oswald James
Sales Engineer, Wintech Hydraulics (P) Ltd, Chennai
- Very useful programme for my work site Maintenance & Troubleshooting.
– Mr. G. Selvakumar
Mechanic, Aban Offshore Ltd, Chennai
- Equal importance to Theory and Practicals. Very good & approachable trainers.
– Mr. Roshan M. Shetty
Mechanic, Hallworthy International Drilling Company FZC, Sharjah, UAE
- This training will be very useful to me and my organisation in the near future.
– Mr. Bipin Dutta
Fitter Grade-1, Oil India Limited, Duliajan, Assam
- The course content is very good and is very relevant with working of a lot of industries. The training is overall very useful.
– Mr. Subrata Halder
Manager – Hydro Mechanical, Lanco Infratech Ltd, Gurgaon
- Course, venue & resources are extremely well organized. Handbook & material is excellent both in content and quality. Explanation & facilitation by the faculties is very good.
– Mr. Vishwesh Kulkarni
Appln. Support & Business Development, Jergens India Pvt. Ltd, Navi Mumbai
- Presentation of the course is very good and easy to understand. Every engineer in the field of hydraulics should undergo this training.
– Mr. Sudhir Kumar Shukla,
Engineer (Maintenance), Shriram Pistons & Rings Ltd, Ghaziabad
- It is a useful course to be attending, as it covers almost all the principles and functions of Hydraulic system.
– Mr. Bharathesh Karkera
Rig Mechanic, Transocean offshore Ltd, Mumbai
Combo (Basic + Advanced) Course
- The course was conducted in a comfortable good atmosphere & spirit. Would love to recommend it to others. Above all the faculties were friendly & cordial.
– Mr. Rajeev Rajapur
Design Manager, Bengaluru
- Content of training was very comprehensive and has largely fulfilled my requirement & expectation.
– Mr. K. Chandrashekar
Director, Champion Abrasives India Pvt Ltd, Bengaluru
- Appreciated the flow from Basics to Advanced so that it helped tremendously in understanding from scratch.
– Mr. Navaneeth Raj
Fleet Engineer, Towell Infrastructure Projects Co. LLC, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman
- The course was well above our expectations and I am sure will help us in our day to day jobs, in making our organization grow.
– Mr. Kenneth D’Moss
Chief Mechanic, Transocean Offshore International Ventures Ltd, Mumbai
- Basic Hydraulics with practicals gave us good knowledge and more confidence in Hydraulics. After this course, I am sure we are more comfortable in hydraulic activities which will improve our productivity.
– Mr.Pitchem Moorthy
Manager, Fluid Power Engineering, Kanyakumari
- The course started from Basic to advanced thus letting us understand better. The presentations and the course content were excellent. The practical session gave us a good feel of understanding of the Hydraulic system.
– Ms. Deepjyoti Choudhury
Senior Engineer, General Motors Technical Center India Pvt. Ltd, Bangalore
- The practicals has a clear link with theory which makes us easy to understand.
– Mr. Anil Ojha
Maintenance Officer, Tata Motors Ltd, Ahmedabad
- The co-ordination & time management was excellent. The hospitality & the course is highly appreciable.
– Mr. T.M. Sumudu Kumara Priyadarshana
Maintenance Engineer, Loadstar (Pvt.) Ltd, Sri Lanka
Mobile Hydraulic Course
- Following the schedule precisely is appreciated. Faculties were open to discuss the doubts.
– Mr. Dhanesh Jaypal,
Lead Engineer-Design, Terex India Pvt Ltd, Hosur
- Appreciate the detailed explanation of hydraulic circuits of various applications.
– Mr. Simranjeet Singh Nanda
Asst. Manager – Customer Support
Ashok Leyland John Deere Construction Equipment Co. Pvt. Ltd, Chennai
- Complete integration between theory & practicals of any particular topic.
– Mr. Vishal Agarwal
Manager – Customer Support
Ashok Leyland John Deere Construction Equipment Co. Pvt Ltd, Chennai
- Programme designed for Mobile Hydraulics is excellent, i.e. from basic to application. Hydrostatic transmission & pump control testing practicals were excellent.
– Ms. Thanujakshi G.S.
Assistant Manager, Sandvik Asia Pvt. Ltd, Bangalore