3-Day Course on “Hydraulics in Hydropower Plant”
(A Special course on Hydraulics in Hydropower)
Hydraulics has immense contribution in Hydropower in terms of precision Control of turbine & gates. Hydropower being a source of clean energy reduces carbon footprint & saves the environment. Hence, this special Hydraulic Course focuses & caters to the needs of Hydraulics in Hydropower.
- Knowledge on Hydraulics in Hydropower Plant.
- Enable users to obtain the best performance out of their Hydraulic Systems.
- Review of Basics of hydraulics .
- Overview of Hydraulic control systems in Hydropower Plant .
- Study of typical Hydraulic circuits used in Hydropower applications such as
1. Turbine governor control (Pelton, Kaplan, Francis and Bulb types)
2. Main Inlet Valve (MIV) control
3. Dam gate control
4. Generator lubrication systems etc.
- Application of Electro Hydraulic Proportional & Servo valve in Hydropower Plant.
- Maintenance & Troubleshooting of Hydraulic system used in Hydropower Plant..
Extensive theoretical & practical concepts on technology through Audio Visuals, Case Studies and real-life applications.
Rs. 11,918/- ( Rs. 10,100 + 18% Goods & Service Tax) per participant.
- Comprehensive Course Material
- Lunch, Refreshments & Tea/Coffee during the course
International Participants click here
Note 1: Discounts for multiple participation for a course is as follows :
2 participants – 5% discount.
3 & above participants – 10% discount
Note 2 : Course Fee is non-refundable. However, change in nomination is permitted.
Note 3 : Kindly note our PAN No.: AAACY1160E
Goods & Service Tax No:29AAACY1160E1ZJ
Service Description : Commercial training and coaching
Schedule for (April 2023 – March 2024) & Venue
|Course No. HPH-13/23 : 08-10 June 23||Venue:
Yuken India Ltd
B-80, 2nd Cross, 1st Phase
Peenya Industrial Area,
Bengaluru – 560 058
Click on the registration link for sending your nominations:
Payment of Fee :
Organisations in India
[ either (a) or (b) below ]
(a) Through Online Fund Transfer to the following Account:
Account Holder : Yuken India Limited
Account No. / Type : 05230330002874 / Cash Credit Account
Bank Name : HDFC BANK, No 8/24, Salco Centre, Richmond Road,
Bangalore – 560025, Karnataka
IFSC No.: HDFC0000523
(b) Through Demand Draft in favour of
YUKEN INDIA LTD, payable at Bengaluru, India
All nominations should be addressed to:
Vijay Anandham M, Course Coordinator – Hydraulic School
YUKEN INDIA LIMITED
B-80, 2nd Cross, 1st Phase,
Peenya Industrial Area
Bengaluru – 560058
1. Name of the Participant(s), Designation.
2. Participant(s) Contact No.
3. Course Name, No. and Date.
Phone – 080-28390226
Mobile No.: +91 9900589476
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org