3-Day Course on “MACHINE TOOL Hydraulics”
(A Special course on Machine Tool Hydraulics)
Hydraulics plays key role in Machine tool in form of automation. It is well know that Machine tool is the backbone of Engineering & Technology. Hence, this special Hydraulic Course focuses & caters to the needs of Machine Tool Hydraulics.
- A clear understanding of Hydraulics used in Machine Tool applications.
- Theoretical & Practical knowledge of principle of operation and construction of Hydraulic Elements & Systems used in Machine Tools.
- The knowledge to handle Hydraulic Systems maintenance & trouble shooting.
- And enable users to obtain the best performance out of their Hydraulic Systems.
- Review of Basics of Hydraulics.
- Overview of Hydraulics technology used in Machine Tool application
such as SPM, GPM & CNC.
- ENERGY SAVING techniques such as:
i. Inverter control / Variable Frequency Drive (VFD)
ii. Servo Drive
- Study of typical Hydraulic circuits used in Machine tool application such as
Clamping, Counter balancing etc.
- In Machine tool application use of Electro Hydraulic Proportional & Servo valve.
- Maintenance & Troubleshooting of Hydraulic system used in Machine tool application.
Extensive theoretical & practical concepts on technology through Audio Visuals, Case Studies and real-life applications.
Rs. 10,738/- ( Rs. 9,100 + 18% Goods & Service Tax) per participant.
- Comprehensive Course Material
- Lunch, Refreshments & Tea/Coffee during the course
Note 1: Discounts for multiple participation for a course is as follows :
2 participants – 5% discount.
3 & above participants – 10% discount
Note 2 : Course Fee is non-refundable. However, change in nomination is permitted.
Note 3 : Kindly note our PAN No.: AAACY1160E
Goods & Service Tax No:29AAACY1160E1ZJ
Service Description : Commercial training and coaching
Schedule for (April 2022 – March 2023) & Venue
|Course No.MTH-29/22 : 13-15 June 22
Course No. MTH-30/22 : 21-23 Nov 22
Course No. MTH-31/23 : 09-11 Feb 23
Yuken India Ltd
B-80, 2nd Cross, 1st Phase
Peenya Industrial Area,
Bengaluru – 560 058
Click on the registration link for sending your nominations:
Payment of Fee :
Organisations in India
[ either (a) or (b) below ]
(a) Through Online Fund Transfer to the following Account:
Account Holder : Yuken India Limited
Account No. / Type : 05230330002874 / Cash Credit Account
Bank Name : HDFC BANK, No 8/24, Salco Centre, Richmond Road,
Bangalore – 560025, Karnataka
IFSC No.: HDFC0000523
(b) Through Demand Draft in favour of
YUKEN INDIA LTD, payable at Bengaluru, India
All nominations should be addressed to:
Vijay Anandham M, Course Coordinator – Hydraulic School
YUKEN INDIA LIMITED
B-80, 2nd Cross, 1st Phase,
Peenya Industrial Area
Bengaluru – 560058
1. Name of the Participant(s), Designation.
2. Participant(s) Contact No.
3. Course Name, No. and Date.
Phone – 080-28390226
Mobile No.: +91 9900589476
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org