4-Day Course on “Marine / Offshore Equipment Hydraulics”
(A Special course on Marine Hydraulics)
New generation equipments are rapidly on the rise in marine /offshore sector due to large scale penetration of Hydraulics technology. Hence, this special Hydraulic Course focuses & caters to the needs of Marine / Offshore Equipment Hydraulics.
- Knowledge on hydraulics used in marine/offshore application .
- To cater to the special requirements of hydraulic systems required for the marine/offshore sector.
- And enable users to obtain the best performance out of their Hydraulic Systems.
- Review of Basics of Hydraulics.
- Axial Piston Units.
- Closed loop pumping systems and Hydrostatic Transmission.
- Control valves – Proportional control valve, Joystick control.
- Application of Hydralic control system & their circuitry in
– Offshore drilling equipment (Top drive, BOP, Derrick etc.)
– Exploration (Winches, Cranes),
– Marine (Steering / Propeller Drives)
- Hydraulic fluid filtration for Marine / Offshore equipment.
- Maintenance & Troubleshooting of Marine / Offshore equipment hydraulic systems.
Extensive theoretical & practical concepts on technology through Audio Visuals, Case Studies and real-life applications.
Rs. 14,514/- ( Rs. 12,300 + 18% Goods & Service Tax) per participant.
- Comprehensive Course Material
- Lunch, Refreshments & Tea/Coffee during the course
Note 1: Discounts for multiple participation for a course is as follows :
2 participants – 5% discount.
3 & above participants – 10% discount
Note 2 : Course Fee is non-refundable. However, change in nomination is permitted.
Note 3 : Kindly note our PAN No.: AAACY1160E
Goods & Service Tax No:29AAACY1160E1ZJ
Service Description : Commercial training and coaching
Schedule for (April 2021 – March 2022) & Venue
|Course No. MOH-14/21 : 01-04 Sept 21||Venue:
Yuken India Ltd
B-80, 2nd Cross, 1st Phase
Peenya Industrial Area,
Bengaluru – 560 058
Click on the registration link for sending your nominations:
Payment of Fee :
Organisations in India
[ either (a) or (b) below ]
(a) Through Online Fund Transfer to the following Account:
Account Holder : Yuken India Limited
Account No. / Type : 05230330002874 / Cash Credit Account
Bank Name : HDFC BANK, No 8/24, Salco Centre, Richmond Road,
Bangalore – 560025, Karnataka
IFSC No.: HDFC0000523
(b) Through Demand Draft in favour of
YUKEN INDIA LTD, payable at Bengaluru, India
All nominations should be addressed to:
Vijay Anandham M, Course Coordinator – Hydraulic School
YUKEN INDIA LIMITED
B-80, 2nd Cross, 1st Phase,
Peenya Industrial Area
Bengaluru – 560058
1. Name of the Participant(s), Designation.
2. Participant(s) Contact No.
3. Course Name, No. and Date.
Phone – 080-28390226
Mobile No.: +91 9900589476
E-mail – email@example.com