6-Day COMPREHENSIVE Course on “Hydraulics”
(A Comprehensive hydraulics course comprising of a good mix of Theory & Practicals)
Hydraulics Training is an essential investment for any industry due to its wide application in a wide spectrum of industries.
At YUKEN INDIA LTD., the Hydraulic Training School is providing this knowledge on Hydraulics with 6-Day Comprehensive Course on Hydraulics comprising of a good mix of Theory & Practicals.
We are conducting this Hydraulic course since 25 years and have trained more than 19,000 personnel during these years.
The organisations & the participants have benefited immensely. This is clear from their very positive feedback.
- A clear understanding of Hydraulics, from Basic
- Theoretical & Practical knowledge of principle of operation and construction of Hydraulic Elements & Systems.
- The knowledge to handle Hydraulic Systems maintenance & troubleshooting.
- Enable users to obtain the best performance out of their Hydraulic Systems
- Basics of Hydraulics
- Principle and Construction of Hydraulic Pumps.
- Principle and Construction of Pressure, Flow, Direction control Valves.
- Principle and Construction of Modular Valves, Catridge Logic Valves & Mobile Valves.
- Principle and working of Electro Proportional Valves and Servo Valves.
- Practical exercises in Assembly and Testing of Hydraulic Pumps, Valves and Systems.
- Principle, Construction and working of Cylinders and Hydraulic Motors.
- Hydraulic System Accessories.
- Hydraulic Circuits – Graphical symbols & understanding and interpreting hyd. circuits.
- Hydraulic fluids, Contamination and Filtration.
- Maintenance and Troubleshooting of hydraulic systems.
The course gives extensive theoretical and practical knowledge through
- Audio Visual Systems with multimedia presentations,
- Case Studies
- Assembly & Testing of real Components in the factory.
The faculty comprises practicing Senior Managers of YUKEN INDIA LTD., many whom have been trained by YUKEN KOGYO CO., of JAPAN and have extensive practical experience in hydraulics.
Organisations Which Can Benefit
Engineering Corporations which are Manufacturers and/or users of modern Industrial Equipment like Machine Tools, Hydraulic Presses, SPMs, Plastic Machinery, Die Casting , Foundries, Steel Mills, Aerospace, Marine, Mining, Material Handling, Earth Moving Machinery, Mobile Cranes, Fork Lifts, Construction Machinery, Power plants etc.
Who Should Attend
- Supervisory personnel from operational and maintenance departments.
- Design Engineers.
- Application Engineers.
- R & D personnel.
- Academicians from Technical Institutes.
- Engineering & Polytechnic Students
Rs. 18,762/- ( Rs. 15,900 + 18% Goods & Service Tax) per participant.
- Comprehensive Course Material
- Lunch, Refreshments & Tea/Coffee during the course
Note 1: Discounts for multiple participation for a course is as follows :
2 participants – 5% discount.
3 & above participants – 10% discount
Note 2 : Course Fee is non-refundable. However, change in nomination is permitted.
Note 3 : Kindly note our PAN No.: AAACY1160E
Goods & Service Tax No:29AAACY1160E1ZJ
Service Description : Commercial training and coaching
Schedule for (April 2022 – March 2023) & Venue
Course No. BH-180/22 : 14-20 Apr 22
Course No. BH-181/22 : 02-08 June 22
Course No. BH-182/22 : 21-27 July 22
Course No. BH-183/22 : 04-10 Aug 22
Course No. BH-184/22 : 13-19 Oct 22
Course No. BH-185/22 : 01-07 Dec 22
Course No. BH-186/23 : 02-08 Feb 23
Yuken India Ltd
B-80, 2nd Cross, 1st Phase
Peenya Industrial Area,
Bengaluru – 560 058
Click on the registration link for sending your nominations:
Payment of Fee :
Organisations in India
[ either (a) or (b) below ]
(a) Through Online Fund Transfer to the following Account:
Account Holder : Yuken India Limited
Account No. / Type : 05230330002874 / Cash Credit Account
Bank Name : HDFC BANK, No 8/24, Salco Centre, Richmond Road,
Bangalore – 560025, Karnataka
IFSC No.: HDFC0000523
(b) Through Demand Draft in favour of
YUKEN INDIA LTD, payable at Bengaluru, India
All nominations should be addressed to:
Vijay Anandham M, Course Coordinator – Hydraulic School
YUKEN INDIA LIMITED
B-80, 2nd Cross, 1st Phase,
Peenya Industrial Area
Bengaluru – 560058
1. Name of the Participant(s), Designation.
2. Participant(s) Contact No.
3. Course Name, No. and Date.
Phone – 080-28390226
Mobile No.: +91 9900589476
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org